Do you like to come up with well-thought-out solutions in the area of customs? Do you like to work in an advisory role? Then read on!
As a Customs Consultant Origin, you are a very important link in the international goods flow for our customers. Without proper customs clearance, customers will not be able to dispose of their goods on time.
You are familiar with determining origin. As a person you have a flexible work attitude, you are independent, honest, open and enjoy a challenge.
The origin of goods often plays an essential role in the application of a preferential tariff, but the origin is also important in trade policy measures.
Your working environment
Customs Support has an (international) Consultancy department where you will work independently for our customers. Our clients are very diverse, ranging from small young organisations to large multinationals. We not only have a diversity of clients, but also customs related issues. In short, a very challenging job!
This is you:
This position is ideal if you specialize in origin determination, already have a few years of experience with classification and want to take the next step in your career.
- You have a professional, flexible and service-oriented attitude. This is a requirement in order to be able to advise our clients properly;
- You have at least 1 year of experience with classification and origin determination;
- You have knowledge of origin regulations, such as preferential and non-preferential origin;
- You are familiar with the application and use of certificates of origin such as Form. A, Eur.1;
- You have knowledge of the General Preferential System (APS);
- You have experience in determining the correct HS codes;
- You are familiar with applying for a BTI;
- You can apply for simplified licences independently;
- You speak and write in both Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
You work in an ambitious team where your colleagues share the same passion for customs related issues. Customs Support is a leading player in the field of customs and of course offers a competitive salary with excellent fringe benefits. In addition, we find it important that you continue to develop yourself through education and training. You will also find yourself working at a very pleasant and fast-growing company with an unprecedented good working atmosphere.
If you want to apply directly, please fill in this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you are interested, please contact us:
Telephone number: +31 (0)6 34268975
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.