Customs Support Welcomes Musketier B.V. to the Family
Customs Support is proud to announce that Musketier B.V. is now part of the Customs Support Family. With this acquisition, we strengthen our portfolio and we will serve our customers even better.
How Musketier Started
Musketier B.V. was originally founded in 2003 by Paul Giesen, Eddy Egging, and Vincent Smit, after working together at the same customs broker for twenty years. The name Musketier, the Dutch word for musketeer, represented the fact that the three of them started the company, but it also represented the three transportation modes: Road, Air and Sea.
In 2009 Musketier became AEO certified and grew to a highly experienced team of eight people. They will now join Customs Support.
When asked about the key characteristics of Musketier, the founders responded with: neutral, reliable, service-oriented, no-nonsense mentality, short lines of communication, and fast service. A perfect fit for Customs Support.
The services offered by Musketier are:
- Handling customs formalities for import- and export shipments through direct or indirect representation
- Electronic NCTS declarations T-1/T-2 documents with surety
- Acting as a direct representative in accordance with your passive/active wage processing permit, including taking care of the electronic import and export declaration and file administration
- Limited Fiscal Representation
- Completing Carnet TIR registrations and enabling electronic Carnet TIR
- Neutralising documents
- INTRASTAT/CBS/ICL tax declarations
- Creating and requesting certificates, like EUR.1, Certificate of Origin, and A.TR)
About Customs Support
Every day more than 450 customs specialists are working for our clients to arrange customs matters. Teams of specialists advise customers and solve challenges on fiscal representation and customs documents. We have extended our services with gas measurements, veterinary declarations and consultancy to make sure goods move through their supply chain and across borders safely, efficiently and without hassle or delay.
Customs Support has over 35 offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland and France. Take the load off your mind!