Working at Customs Support is working in a dynamic environment. With colleagues in different offices you will work on high quality services in the field of customs handling for demanding international working customers.
Every day, more than 400 customs specialists are available in one of our five European offices. Our people work from different specialist sector teams so that we can always be the best partner for our clients.
What do we ask of you?
We expect a professional service-minded attitude. This is a requirement in order to serve our clients well.
In the position of Consultant, you are the link between the customer and your colleagues at Customs Support. The activities you perform are, for example, advice and operational support with customs related issues.
In addition, we expect you to have experience with the following activities:
- You have knowledge of origin regulations such as preferential origin
- You have experience in determining origin using the classification rules
- You are familiar with the application and use of Certificates of Origin such as Form. A, Eur.1
- You have knowledge of the General Preferential System (APS).
- You can apply for simplified licences independently
- Ideally, you should have completed pre-education in International Trade / Export management. If you have experience as an import/export specialist or as a declarant with specialization in Origin, we will be happy to talk to you.
It is important that you develop yourself. By means of training and keeping up with developments in your field, you will be the support and anchor for our customers in the field of customs clearance. Of course, we facilitate this training and education. Moreover, we reward you with a very good benefits package.
Interested in applying?
If you would like to apply for a job or would like more information, please contact us:
Phone number: +31 (0)6 34268975
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
When you want to apply directly, please fill in this form.
We will be in touch shortly.