Workshop Customs / Brexit for Logistics Providers
Date: 29 September 2020
Location: Customs Support Venlo
Price: € 275 per person
This workshop was specifically developed for employees who are involved in international trade and customs related activities on a regular/daily base. Therefore, the workshop is particularly relevant and suitable for (transport)planners and professionals in finance, administration and commerce.
During this workshop, the following themes will be addressed and discussed:
- Incoterms, rights and obligations of buyers and sellers
- Union goods and non-Union goods, customs documents
- Import and export related to customs risks
- Fiscal Tax representation
- Goods particularly susceptible to fraud
- Authentication of certificates of origin
Each participant will receive written versions of both presentation and training material.
Subscribe below for this knowledge session in customs formalities or contact us for more information.
* If there are insufficient registrations we reserve the right to postpone the workshop.
* Only when Covid19 rules allow us hosting a workshop