Customs Scans and Assessment
To maintain control your processes must run smoothly whilst adapting to the changing customs landscape. Quick Scans and self-assessments ensure you know your risks and opportunities and provide:
Contact us today and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Empower Your Team
Receive Your Quick Scan.
External Customs Check
People from outside the organization usually look at a company, the processes, and the market in which it operates in a different way. They see possibilities for improvement and/or adjustment but also have a more independent view of your risks.
Our customs scan consultants know the market and have an eye for detail. Because of this, we are able to paint you a clear picture of customs matters in your company to help you make the most of upcoming opportunities and threats.
In order to ensure that processes are in line with the market, it is recommended to regularly carry out a customs quick scan or self-assessment. At Customs Support Consulting we have a lot of experience in performing quick scans and self-assessments for customs processes. Our customs scans and assessments provide reviews on the following areas.
- How do you manage your customs data e.g., commodity codes, origin documentation, customs values?
- What are the risks in your data quality?
- Are the goods flows documented clearly?
- How up to date are your customs routines?
- How are these documented?
- What is the level of internal customs competence?
- Are you fulfilling the requirements on customs competence internally?
- Which customs authorisations do you currently have?
- Which customs authorisations can help you benefit in the future?
- Is your customs software covering current & upcoming requirements from customs authorities?
- What are the options for digitalisation?
Customs Scans and Assessment | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does a Customs Quick Scan work?
Our specialists will guide your team and organization for a number of days in order to get a good idea of what is going on internally. We combine conversations with your employees with a study of existing processes and data analyses, in order to give you a first indication of potential risks, opportunities and areas for improvement.
What are the benefits of a Customs Quick Scan?
- Professional snapshot of your current customs situation,
- Timely risk prevention and control,
- Taking advantage of your customs data for effective duty management,
- Guarantee effective and compliant day-to-day business,
- Steer advanced planning and digitalisation.
What is the result of a Customs Quick Scan?
We review several aspects of your customs and provide you with a report on the potential risks and opportunities for improvement.
How long does a Customs Quick Scan take?
A customs quick scan usually takes 3 to 5 days depending on the size of your organisation and countries scope.